Saturday, February 13, 2010

blogger award

Because she thinks I'm awesome, t.bird gave me this award. Thanks, T! Go check her (and her adorable little Alex) out!


7 interesting things about myself. (I don't know how interesting they are, but here goes):
1. Jordan and I have lived in 4 houses since we have been married (under 5 years). One was my parents'.
2. I have the desire to write a book. I have no idea what about, but one day, I'm going to do it.
3. I used to have the clothes in my closet in alphabetical order by brand! OCD much??
4. In 8th grade, I was cheering on the sidelines and wound up at the bottom of a pile of football players. I came out with a torn rotator cuff and a bruised ego. ;)
5. My baby has 4 living grandparents and 8 living great-grandparents. No divorces or 2nd marriages for any. (Not so much about me but still interesting, and hard to find these days!
6. I'm still not sure what I want to be "when I grow up."
7. Before my major cleaning streak this past summer (to make room for baby stuff!), I had over 30 pairs of flip flops. That is just ridiculous!

The RULES:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
3. Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself.
4. Nominate fellow bloggers that you love and link up to their blog: Ashely, Two of a Kind..., Hillary, Life in the White House, Stacey, Kelly, Bluebird

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Aw, thanks for the award!

And that is amazing about all of the great-grandparents & grandparents still married and alive!! So wonderful.