Monday, February 15, 2010

Let's Try This Again...(McFatty Monday)

So, my weight loss this week wasn't nearly as significant as last. I'm down a little over half a pound-still nothing to complain about! Here's the thing. If I had to be completely honest, I've been very, VERY slacking on my exercising. I wrote before about how I couldn't find the time, and I'm still in that place. I know it will get there, but right now, I choose going to bed, or staying in bed before popping in an exercise dvd. This has to change! I'm going to start weaning Hampton in the next few days. I know that with this comes the fact that I am not going to just lose weight sitting on my butt. Oh how I'll miss these days!

In less weight loss and more I have lost all my muscle news: I have done something terrible to my back. I'm 99% sure it has to do with lugging around that heavy carseat and ever growing little boy. The lifting in and out of the car is killing me. The muscle next to my right shoulder blade feels like someone is grabbing it and squeezing the life out of it all the time, and it often starts twitching out of nowhere. So annoying and painful. :( I'm going to have to talk to someone about exercises I can do to strengthen my back muscles because my little monkey is only going to get heavier. Yikes!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

are you thinking about a convertible carseat anytime soon?
we just bought a couple Britax seats yesterday & i can't wait till they arrive!
i might not move her immediately- but soon- she's freaking heavy!

Jessica White said...

The weight thing is a killer...it's getting to be harder and harder to lug her around in the carseat when we have errands to run.

I need to get on the exercise program! I've had the 30day shred since 1/1 and haven't used it.

Jessica White said...

ps. Thanks for the blog award :-)

Rebekah said...

t-I don't think we're going to go to the convertible just yet. He seems to like his seat, and when he comes to work with me, he usually falls asleep in the car on the way and then I just let him take his nap in the car seat. We'll see...

Lisa said...

I just read your whole blog from the beginning. Not every post, but... I just want to say congrats, congrats, congrats on your beautiful son! It's just not fair what some of us have to go through, but it seems once you have that miracle in your arms it's all better. I cried when I read your post about the girl in target who just smiled and peeked into your stroller. I wonder what I will feel like when I'm on the the other side. I know it will happen...I just hope it's soon. Thank you for sharing your story. All the blogs I read get me through and give me hope. I've started my own. I hope I can help other women out there who need a friend through it all.